Friday, September 25, 2009

whole lotta shakin' going on

Last weekend was another shoot. Got to make some stuff that sounds like it should be awesome.

It would have been had it worked correctly. Oh well...into post we go.

My first course will be adding a bullet and distortion to a shot. The plan is Blender for the bullet. Particle illusion for the distortion layer, which will be brought into Blender and used as an input on the distortion node. I'll probably render out something that might be used in AE since I have raw footage and am not doing the editing. There will be a few other vfx shots I get to play with. Go me!

I may have a few other courses coming along in my big feast of "if only it had worked on set"

So it goes.



In other news, things need molded. Samples need made. Personal projects to play with as well.

No comments: